Sunday, May 1, 2011

HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN GOOGLE ADSENSE




HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN GOOGLE ADSENSE

Learning how to make money with Google Adsense is probably the easiest way to make money online.
In this article, I will show you what it takes to make money with Google Adsense and more importantly, how I got started making money with Google Adsense.
Get ready for some interesting screenshots……
How Much Money Can You Make With Google Adsense?
The sky is the limit, frankly.
But one thing about Google Adsense is that you are not likely to earn a lot of money right from the beginning.
Seriously ask yourself this question:
Would you like to be paid $4k a month? Or being paid $0 in the first month but getting a pay rise of $100 every month thereafter?
If your answer is the former, Google Adsense may not be for you.
But if your answer is the latter, that’s the kind of money Google Adsense can give you - at the minimum!
What It Takes To Make Money With Google Adsense
I’ll keep my answer short. You need to:
Step 1) Conduct keyword research
Step 2) Churn out good articles based on the right keywords
Step 3) Build SEO friendly websites
Step 4) Build links (to boost your search engine rankings)
If you are new to internet marketing, every one of these 4 steps can be a challenge to you. But trust me, each of these 4 steps are simple skills that you can learn and master. Once you’ve mastered these 4 steps, you simply have to repeat the 4 steps again and again.
How I Started Making Money With Google Adsense
To tell you the truth, I had been making pennies from Google Adsense since 2004. But I started making ’significant’ income from Google Adsense after I made a major decision in September 2006.
The major decision was to subscribe to PLRPRO, a premium membership site that gives you 440 unique articles a month in 11 different niches.
One thing I like about PLRPRO is that the founder has done all the keyword research. That saves my work in doing Step 1.
Churning out good articles in Step 2 is also easy, since I already have 440 articles to choose from.
Back in 2006, the only things I needed to focus on was Step 3 and 4. (Today, has grown so much that even Step 3 and Step 4 are semi-automated. With the latest is launched today, the whole process has been simplified tremendously.)
Before you jump into building your Adsense empire, let me give you a preview of what you can expect.

Lables: Adsense Trick, google Adsense Tips, Increase Earning Money, Adsense, Increase Traffic, SEO, Adsense Income, Adsense Keyword,Increase Adsense Revenue, Money Online,How to prevent form geeting banned by google adsense, Adsense Make Money tips, Home based jobs, How to make money with google adsense, Increase Adsense Revenue, Earn form Home, Goolge adsense tips

No comments:

Post a Comment